Instead of complaining that your life is quite boring, get Amazon Alexa and see how it makes your life interesting like never before. Yes! This smart device is all you need to take a step ahead in your life. Even when you complete Alexa for Windows 10 download process you are ought to get benefit in the form of its services. Like you can play music according to your mood, set reminders and alarms, manage shopping lists and much more. So if you also want to take benefits of these amazing features, get to know how to perform Alexa for windows 10 download process on your PC in a proper way. Then you are ought to enjoy the Alexa experience which has come with the motive of making our lives smarter.
In this guide we have shared some valuable information about Alexa for Windows 10. Read them carefully and then you can easily complete the Alexa setup for your device.
Basic requirements for Alexa App free download
- A user must have to have a stable internet connection.
- Try to download the Alexa app only from the official website.
- Look out for the latest and compatible Alexa app version.
- A user must have to have a registered Amazon account to login to the application.
- A user can download the Alexa app on Windows, Android, Mac as well as iOS devices.
How to complete Alexa for windows 10 download?
Start with turning on your computer/laptop and then visit the Microsoft site. For this you need to click on the ‘Microsoft Store’ icon present in the Windows 10 taskbar.
Home screen of Microsoft Store appears on your device.
- In the store go to search bar and write ‘Alexa App’ and then hit enter.
- Alexa Apps will appear on your screen along with the icon.
- Click on the Amazon Alexa application icon and then tap on ‘Launch’ button for downloading the Alexa app for Windows 10.
- Now keep on filling the necessary details until you reach the step where you get the option for Alexa configuration settings. Here you can enable and disable this option as per your convenience and tap to complete the setup.
- Next you will see a dialog box asking for permission ‘Let this app run Alexa task when you login’. Here you have to choose the ‘Enable’ option.
- At last, Alexa for Windows 10 download dialog box will appear on the screen. Here, you can modify the settings if you want or add up the new skills to your Alexa app from the skill store.
So, that’s all with these simple instructions, you can complete the Alexa for Windows 10 download on your PC and enjoy the smart experience of getting the most of your tasks done by just giving the voice commands to the Alexa app.